Tuesday, 5 September 2023


The red is everywhere. It's on the mirror, on the walls, on the floor. It's even on me. I can't see anything else.

I try to run, but I can't move. I'm stuck in this place, surrounded by blood. I start to panic. I want to scream, but no sound comes out.

Suddenly, I hear a voice.

"It's okay," the voice says. "You're not alone."

I turn around and see a woman standing in the doorway. She's wearing a white dress, and her hair is long and black.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I'm your guide," she says. "I'm here to help you."

"Help me with what?" I ask.

"With the visions," she says. "They're not real. They're just a message from your subconscious."

I don't understand. "What kind of message?" I ask.

"The message is that you're not seeing the world clearly," she says. "The red is a metaphor for the pain and suffering that you're holding inside. You need to let it go."

I don't know how to let it go. "I don't know how," I say.

"You can start by facing your fears," she says. "The things that make you feel sick. Once you face them, you can start to heal."

I take a deep breath. "Okay," I say. "I'll try."

"Good," she says. "Now, close your eyes and think about the red."

I close my eyes and I see the red again. It's still everywhere, but it's not as overwhelming. I can see the other colors now, too. The blue of the sky, the green of the trees, the yellow of the sun.

"I see them," I say.

"Good," the woman says. "Now, open your eyes."

I open my eyes and the red is gone. I see the world clearly for the first time in a long time.

"Thank you," I say to the woman.

"You're welcome," she says. "Now go and live your life. There's so much to see and do."

I smile and I walk away. I know that I'm not going to forget the red visions, but I'm not afraid of them anymore. I know that they're just a message from my subconscious, and I'm ready to face my fears and start to heal.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Welcome to My Space

Popular Post

Platforms

Search This Space

Contributors

Profile

The Girl of the Silent Castle

Goodreads

All right reserved. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © Neo-i39 -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -