As a child, I had always felt a sense of unease in various places such as the classroom and school where I was sent to study. I often wondered what was wrong with my head until I realized that I had an inexplicable urge to run away from school, my parents' house, and other places.
The sound of the washing machine drum echoed in my head, causing me great discomfort until I recently noticed the warning signs. I felt constantly tired and drained, often stopping to catch my breath during walks. It was a relief to be able to breathe properly, but it was also a painful reminder of my condition.
I remembered my sports coach warning me not to breathe like that during exercises. My breath echoed in the halls, as I would inhale deeply and exhale forcefully. It was a critical time for me to endure and survive.
As I grew older, I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong with my parents' house, despite not being able to pinpoint what it was. Eventually, I moved out to clear my mind.
The infections that spread around me were unknown to me until I began to notice strange things happening around me and started searching for the truth.
Days later, my fingers and feet began to move involuntarily during sleep, something that didn't happen when I was living in my apartment. It all started from my parents' house, where my heart would race, and I would feel completely exhausted and not like myself during my naps.
I prayed for answers until I received signs to move out and seek the truth.
One day, I fell asleep as usual, but my fears and discomfort grew stronger. After completing my daily tasks, we arrived home late at night, almost at prayer time. Around 3 am, I suddenly felt extremely fatigued, and my feet started moving on their own. I fell asleep again and woke up in the airport terminal, clutching my hands, wondering how I got there. The last thing I remembered was being in my new apartment, writhing in pain, and desperate for relief. But somehow, I had ended up in the airport terminal in the middle of the night, with no memory of how I got there.
As I walked, my feet seemed to have a mind of their own, leading me in a direction I didn't understand. There was a strong energy pulsing and humming around me, but I couldn't explain it. I just knew that something was very wrong.
My feet carried me away from my apartment, past the refrigerator and elevator, until I finally realized what was happening and asked the security guard for help. However, he just stared at me blankly until I reached the guard before the highway.
I reluctantly handed over my keys, feeling my heart pounding in my chest. I still remember when a man approached me on the bridge to the mall.
My feet seemed to move involuntarily to the car park and eventually to the airport. When I returned home, all I could remember was the electric sensation playing under my feet, and how dangerous it was for me to be under the influence of this unknown entity.
My body felt like a magnet to the household appliances, causing my head to ache as I tried to understand what was happening to me and why I couldn't stop moving.
One day, I was forbidden to eat or drink due to the circuits playing up. My nerves were impacted, and I still remember the excruciating pain in my head as I sat in the car.
After several weeks, my parents sent me to the clinic for solutions. However, the doctor unknowingly said there was nothing wrong with me and even my oxygen levels were fine.
Despite feeling frustrated and defeated, I remained resilient and turned to my faith in Allah for guidance. My body was weak and restricted in movement, but with Allah's blessings, I made wise food choices to aid in my recovery.
One fateful day, I noticed the circuits on my iPhone emitting a vivid neon blue light from the left side. It was a startling realization as I began to understand the harmful effects of electromagnetic radiation on my well-being. My throat became sore, my ears ached, my nerves felt frayed, and even the slightest stimuli caused me pain.
I struggled to cope with the overwhelming amount of radiation in my environment, which took a toll on my mental and physical health. I forgot basic routines like how to clean and eat, and exhaustion from the radiation even caused my head to move involuntarily.
Thankfully, I found relief through Bioshifax products like Olive Oil, Rose Water, and Honey Sidr Himalaya, and Frankincense Oil, which helped soothe my nerves. I took diligent care of myself, exercising and following a strict routine, but at times, the emotional burden caused by the radiation proved too much to bear.
To protect myself, I wore a blanket and used ithmid and Musk perfume. I relearned how to appreciate the world around me and even practiced writing again. My family struggled to understand the gravity of the situation, but my mother's caring gestures like feeding me porridge helped sustain me during the most difficult moments.
My energy levels were low, and I had to refrain from eating delicious foods on the dinner table and limit my fluid intake. At times, it felt like my body was failing me, and I feared for my life. However, I remembered that Allah had a plan for me, and I was determined to see it through.
During this trying time, I was also bitten by a dangerous mosquito, but thankfully, Multipurpose Gel Bidara proved to be an effective remedy that cleared the red bumps on my legs in a week.
In the end, I was humbled by Allah's guidance, and it was a miracle to realize that He was with me every step of the way.
I began to experiment with different ways of shielding myself from these fields, such as wearing special shoes and using grounding mats. But it wasn't until I discovered Bioshifax that I found a real solution. Bioshifax products are designed to neutralize electromagnetic fields and promote balance in the body's energy systems. And for me, they worked wonders.
I could feel the difference almost immediately and went outside. My feet stopped moving involuntarily, and I felt more grounded and centered in my body. It was truly a life-changing experience. And the best part was that there were no side effects or risks associated with using Bioshifax products. It was a completely natural solution that worked with my body's own systems.
Looking back, I realize that my journey with involuntary foot movements was just the beginning of my exploration into the world of electromagnetism and its effects on the human body. It's a fascinating topic that I continue to study and learn about to this day. And I'm grateful for the opportunity to share my story with others who may be experiencing similar challenges.
Whether you're just starting to explore the connection between electromagnetism and involuntary foot movements or you're looking for practical strategies to cope with the condition, there is hope. Bioshifax products offer a safe and effective way to neutralize electromagnetic fields and promote balance in your body's energy systems. And with the right support and community, you can find the strength and resilience to overcome any challenge that comes your way.
- You've shown me that I can have someone better.
